Bug report #10730
"Fill Ring" does not work as expected in master
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||19116|
I use the Code Revision d4b067a. In this Revision QGIS does no more make a "hole" in the surrounding polygon, if I execute the "ring fill"-Button (see Image-File "ring1.jpg" below). However, I would like the result as shown in "ring2.jpg". Previous versions show this expected result.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 7 years ago
- Subject changed from "Ring fill" in 2.3 to "Fill Ring" does not work as expected in master
- OS version deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
- Target version set to Version 2.4
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
- Category changed from Browser to Digitising
"Ring fill" in 2.3 it actually works, but it creates twice the polygon to fill the ring.
When suppressing the pop up for the attribute form (pressing CTRL) it works as expected.