Bug report #10342
major regression: impossible to edit column value via the attribute table cells
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||18763|
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Switch the layer's edit mode on
3. Open the Attribute Table window (right click on layer -> Open Attribute Table)
4. Select one of the two cells for the NAME column, and edit its content by typing random characters
5. When you hit enter, or left click outside of the cell, the cell reverts to the old value.
Very recent regression. Assigning to Nathan as I have a feeling it might be related to the cool feature he just committed.