Bug report #10137
Processing stripping out +towgs params
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.1||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||18596|
Apparently Processing, during the analyses starting from layers in a CRS with +towgs parameters (e.g. 23030) creates outputs with a similar projection, but without the parameters; a custom CRS is thus created, and the output does not align with the input.
This happens at least with GRASS and R backends.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 6 years ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.2.0 to master
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
- Target version set to Version 2.4
Confirmed here on master/ubuntu.
This is certainly a regression.
It does not happen only for CRSs that may exist in two version, one with towgs84 and one not (ex: 3003 and 102091), but happens with all CRSs: in one original CRS has no equivalent version without towgs84 then the result will be a layer with a custom CRS automatically created by qgis.
#5 Updated by leolami - over 3 years ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from master to 2.14.11
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
- Target version changed from Version 2.4 to Version 3.0
- Operating System set to Windows
the problem is again present on the GRASS modules
QGIS 2.14.11 on Windows 10 but I think also in Linux
For example v.select