- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-08-27
- Last connection: 2019-03-08
Reported issues: 3
- 04:00 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21527 (Closed): QGIS Crashed Crash ID: 3f7f53a5d2ef1b51cb6e1eb5989f5c140d526fdb
- h2. User Feedback
Every time when I close the QGIS this crash happens for me. Please help me to know if there is s...
- 04:41 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21512 (Closed): QGIS Crashed- Crash ID: 62f1fcd2045780cb9f127836e6b579b8665f3e63
- Stack Trace
- 12:10 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19706: The tool "Dissolve" doesnt weork properly in new version of QGIS (3.2.2)
- Nyall Dawson wrote:
> Can you share the layer you are trying to dissolve?
Yes sure, I have uploaded the SHP "Test"
- 02:23 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19706 (Closed): The tool "Dissolve" doesnt weork properly in new version of QGIS (3.2.2)
- When I want to use Dissolve tool, always the message below appears for me, since in previous version it was OK.
Also available in: Atom