- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2012-04-03
Reported issues: 6
- 10:42 AM QGIS Application Bug report #5285: NoData value should not be considered when classifying a raster
- You're right, sorry 'bout that. I evidently don't have permission to close it, can someone go ahead and do that?
- 11:24 PM QGIS Application Bug report #5285 (Closed): NoData value should not be considered when classifying a raster
- When classifying a raster or when calculating min and max, the NoData value (on the transparency tab) should be ignor...
- 08:13 PM QGIS Application Bug report #4980 (Closed): Wrong tooltip in print composer
- In print composer, the tool tip for the add legend button is "add new vect legend." Now that raster legends are suppo...
- 10:30 AM QGIS Application Bug report #4694 (Closed): Hourglass not shown when classifying
- When one classifies a large layer using the graduated symbology (new symbology), the hourglass/spinner cursor never a...
- 11:37 AM QGIS Application Revision 34927da0 (qgis): Corrected URLs for GitHub and for the issue tracker (it now points to R...
- 02:34 PM QGIS Application Revision f075f7eb (qgis): Corrected URLs for GitHub and for the issue tracker (it now points to R...
- 07:27 PM QGIS Application Bug report #4158: Zoom to layer extent does not take into account labels
- Yeah, I kind of figured that was the case. And, now that I think about it, I'm not even sure that would be desirable ...
- 09:04 AM QGIS Application Feature request #4355 (Closed): Performing deletion on layer with feature counts turned on should...
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Get a layer with lots of features (mine had 900).
2. Turn on editing.
3. Select many features ...
- 09:47 PM QGIS Application Feature request #3039: symbol levels ignored for rule based rendering
- It's still in 1.7.0-5 RPM from Fedora Project; is it in trunk?
- 09:13 PM QGIS Application Bug report #4158 (Closed): Zoom to layer extent does not take into account labels
- If you have labeling turned on and right-click on the layer and choose 'Zoom to layer extent', the labels may be cut ...
Also available in: Atom