- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-02-28
- Last connection: 2019-10-09
Reported issues: 3
- 07:11 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21854: Add Grass raster layer with pyqgis 3 crash qgis
- Ok found here line 417 : https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/browser/trunk/qgis/src/plugins/grass/qgsgrassplugin.cpp
- 05:24 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21854: Add Grass raster layer with pyqgis 3 crash qgis
- Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> are you trying to add a "grass raster layer" as if it was a normal file based raster datase...
- 07:26 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21854 (Closed): Add Grass raster layer with pyqgis 3 crash qgis
- Step to reproduce :
- Open an empty project,
- Open python console,
- Add Raster layer with :
- 12:55 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21292 (Closed): Qgis 3 temporary data stay in /tmp even if Qgis is closed
- Since Qgis 3, some datas stay in /tmp/ in Linux, is this a normal behaviour ?
I never restart my system or once a m...
- 12:22 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21214: QGIS 3.4 asks "Do you want to save the current project?" **immediately** after...
- Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin generates same bug
- 11:50 AM QGIS Application Feature request #18265 (Closed): Group stats plugin from 2to3
I tried to migrate from plugins in Qgis 2 to Qgis 3.
I took the usefull group stats plugin as my main exampl...
Also available in: Atom