- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2014-03-07
Reported issues: 11
- 12:51 PM QGIS Application Bug report #9704: Gdal Modules Errors on OsX Mavericks
- The proposed fix of "selectedFilter is not None" does not fix the problem.
When the program fails, selectedFilter co...
- 01:49 PM QGIS Application Bug report #9169: Grass raster values not identified properly
- Is appears that you don't have the GRASS GDAL plugin installed. I am using QGIS and GRASS from KyngChaos. If you have...
- 08:58 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8467: (OsX) Raster>Projection>Warp dies after one run
- This is a bug that seems to occur frequently on new installs. The problem appears to occur with all of the GDAL raste...
- 08:00 AM QGIS Application Bug report #9169: Grass raster values not identified properly
- This is a duplicate of bug #4605. This has been a bug in QGIS on OS X since before 1.7 was released. As a work around...
- 05:01 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8492: OSX - GRASS tools not longer available in Plugin menu
- QGIS 1.8 requires GRASS 6.4.2. If you want to use GRASS 6.4.3 then you will need the QGIS 2.0 nightly build from http...
- 12:15 PM QGIS Application Bug report #8323 (Closed): GDAL 1.10 not supported by several tools in Raster menu
- With QGIS 2 built with GDAL 1.10, the "Mask layer" radio button does not display in the Clipper dialog. GDAL 1.10 is ...
- 05:30 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8209: Print as raster doesn't work on OsX
- If "Print as raster" is selected, the Mac print driver assumes that the raster has a resolution of 72 dpi, no matter ...
- 09:05 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8290 (Closed): DB Manager does not recognize Spatialite ver. 4 metadata tables
- Using OS X 10.8.3 with latest nightly build from Dakota Cartographic. This is built with SpatiaLite version 4.
- 06:15 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8284 (Closed): Can not drag and drop layers to Spatialite in DB Manager
- Running OS X 1.8.3 with nightly build from Dakota Cartographic. The build uses SpatiaLite 4. Drag and drop works very...
- 04:52 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8209: Print as raster doesn't work on OsX
- Only able to test with OS X.
Also available in: Atom