Reported issues: 17
- 01:41 PM QGIS Application Bug report #107 (Closed): faulty file selector in Grass tools
- 05:22 AM QGIS Application Bug report #106 (Closed): symbology is lost when trying to update it after modifying fields
- 04:57 AM QGIS Application Bug report #101 (Closed): map composer: crash when paper dimensions are huge
- 02:27 PM QGIS Application Feature request #100 (Closed): identify tool: the .Area "column" is missleaading
- 1. add grass polygon vector
2. identify too
3. there will be non-existant .Area "column" displayed in the column tr...
- 02:20 PM QGIS Application Bug report #97 (Closed): identify tool: the window shape and colums width are not preserved
- 1. add a vecto layer
2. identify tool
3. adjust columns width and window shape to suit your needs
4. OK or Cancel
- 02:15 PM QGIS Application Bug report #96 (Closed): identify tool: there are spaces in the numeric fields
- 1. add a shapefile with some numeric attributes
2. identify tool
3. see how spaces are present in the beginning of ...
- 02:06 PM QGIS Application Bug report #95 (Closed): add many tiffs in one turn - the last one is expanded, all the other are...
- Shouldn't that last one be collapsed too?
- 01:59 PM QGIS Application Bug report #93 (Closed): file selector doesn't accept wildcards anymore
- File selector doesn't accept wildcards in 0.8 anymore. It used to work in 0.74 and was a great feature. Please bring ...
- 01:55 PM QGIS Application Bug report #92 (Closed): zoom to layer extent trims the bottom of the layer
- 1. add a vector layer
2. zoom to layer extent
3. see how the bottom of the layer is outside the display
- 01:50 PM QGIS Application Bug report #91 (Closed): first letter of layer name is forced to uppercase
- This is wrong. Eg., my layer name in Grass is "bram_wod", but Qgis displays like if the name was "Bram_wod". Why conf...
Also available in: Atom