- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2016-09-09
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 2011-06-06)
Reported issues: 8
- 10:37 AM QGIS Application Revision 841b191e (qgis): [processing] Add r.geomorphon grass command and module in grass core pl...
- * Create r.geomorphon.qgm
* Add files via upload
* Update default.qgc
* Create r.geomorphon.txt
Adding the descri...
- 06:30 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15552 (Closed): Unable to build/load GRASS Tools on osx
- I’m struggling in having the grass tool [ https://docs.qgis.org/2.6/en/docs/user_manual/grass_integration/grass_integ...
- 04:33 PM QGIS Application Revision 4aac75ff (qgis): fix typo
- fix typo in python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/Polygonize.py
- 11:48 AM QGIS Application Bug report #7269 (Closed): cant load GRASS plugin (osx 10.8.2)
- I'm building QGIS from source (debug mode) on mac osx 10.8.x
grass 6.4.3 installed in :
- 07:18 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2803 (Closed): manageR don't works on OSX
- Tring to run ManageR, it fails to detect R and Rpy installation :
Unable to load manageR: Unable to load required p...
- 06:52 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2802 (Closed): georeferencer plug-in produce wrong results
- he georeferencer results give me a broken or not-well georeferenced image.
I tried more than one georef-mode, helmert...
- 12:41 PM QGIS Application Bug report #2698 (Closed): georeferencer plugin generate pdf report with wrong dx margin
- Tring to generate a report after georeferencing a raster image
i got the pdf with wrong dx margin.
see attached image.
- 09:26 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2295: value tool plug-in dont work as aspected on osx
- Replying to "epifanio":/issues/show/2295:
> Tring to load a raster grass layer (file type : float64)
> e.g. "elev...
- 09:20 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2295 (Closed): value tool plug-in dont work as aspected on osx
- Tring to load a raster grass layer (file type : float64)
e.g. "elevation.10m" from spearfish grass location.
- 09:12 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2294 (Closed): help dialogs don't work on osx
- i simply tried to load a shape file, using the identify tool and click on the "help button" inside the dialogue
Also available in: Atom