- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2013-05-26
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 2011-06-06)
Reported issues: 7
- 03:37 PM QGIS Application Feature request #7911 (Open): Make mapping/editing of infrastructure networks easier
- A typical infrastructure network (water, gas, electricity, telecom) usually has:
* nodes (pump station, substation, h...
- 06:28 AM QGIS Application Bug report #7516: GRASS Raster: NoData shown with colour of lowest class
- >Do you see a no data value in "No data value" group box in transparency tab?
No, it's empty
>Is it checked?
- 04:34 AM QGIS Application Bug report #7516 (Closed): GRASS Raster: NoData shown with colour of lowest class
- I used OSGEO4W QGIS-dev installed on 03.04.2012
Private follow up on topic:
- 04:25 PM QGIS Application Feature request #2348: Overview map in composer
- It would also be nice to show different layers and symbology in the overview.
I often reduce the level of detail in s...
- 04:24 PM QGIS Application Feature request #2348: Overview map in composer
- See also:
- 03:04 PM QGIS Application Bug report #2607: please add "defined interval" to symbology
"graduated" classification: class number is defined by user, QGIS does the sorting of the values and defines the ...
- 02:53 PM QGIS Application Bug report #2607 (Closed): please add "defined interval" to symbology
- when grouping values into classes for legend and symbol generation, a category "defined interval" would be nice. This...
- 02:51 PM QGIS Application Feature request #2606 (Open): target field shall be selected automatically
when editing attribute tables, I would prefer that a selected field will automatically be the target of the fi...
- 01:39 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1552 (Closed): plug-in installer does not work behind proxy
I correcly set the proxy in QGIS preferences.
My organisation uses squid.
But the following actions do not wo...
- 03:28 PM QGIS Application Feature request #1208 (Closed): show current raster value in status bar
- Additionally to the recent request to display the coordiantes r1 it would be nice to show the current value of the ra...
Also available in: Atom