Samuel Fernando Mesa Giraldo
- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-12-04
- Last connection: 2018-10-27
Reported issues: 19
- 04:47 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19068 (Closed): Error with the process modeler interface
- Since version 3.0.2 I have encountered problems with the graphical interface of the process modeler, the definition o...
- 04:39 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19067 (Closed): Unexpected error in the attribute table with the QGIS Union algorithm
- Performing an academic vector overlay exercise, I found a possible error in the result of the attribute table using t...
- 03:45 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17614: Error with Proccesing tools and GeoPackage (QGIS v2.99)
- For PostGIS layers get the next error:...
- 03:34 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17614 (Feedback): Error with Proccesing tools and GeoPackage (QGIS v2.99)
- I'm using the default GeoPackage format for databases, but when I try to use a processing tool of GDAL, GRASS GIS or ...
- 03:11 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17613 (Feedback): Spatial SQL queries are not working (wrong, empty result) in DB Man...
- *New description:*
Affects both 2.18.14 and master.
The same spatial queries are ok for Spatialite datasources....
- 03:02 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17318 (Closed): Fields and Values NULLS in Expression Calculator (Tool Set Z value)
- I'm trying to assign the height value from a field in the attribute table, but when trying to use the "Set Z Value"pr...
- 05:24 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17223: Error in Processing configuration when using QT5 themes
- Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> I can't confirm on Ubuntu 16.04 and Windows.
It seems that the problem is with the QT5 t...
- 04:53 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17223 (Closed): Error in Processing configuration when using QT5 themes
- I get the next error when try configurate the Processing module in Options:...
- 06:51 AM QGIS Application Bug report #16448 (Feedback): Build Globe Plugin in QGIS Master v2.99.0r806d225rrr
- I get the next error with OSGearth vertion 2.7 or 2.8 compiling QGIS Master v2.99.0r806d225rrr in Arch Linux x64
- 09:41 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15322: QGIS 2.16 breaks when starting the Globe plugin
- I made a new installation of Arch Linux and compiling OSGearth and QGIS again and now everything works correctly. Ap...
Also available in: Atom