Bug report #9964
Cannot Save Edits to File Geodatabase Replica
|Affected QGIS version:||2.0.1
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||18461
When trying to edit a File Geodatabase Replica in QGIS 2.0.1, everything works as expected until the user saves their edits. When pressing save, all edits revert back to their original state with no errors.
FGDB Replica created in ArcGIS Desktop 10.2 from a SQL SDE Geodatabase.
Just confirmed that this occurs in 2.2 as well.
As another note, if I copy the Feature Class into a new FGDB (thus breaking it out of the replica), I can edit it without any problems.
- Priority changed from Severe/Regression to Normal
- Category set to Data Provider/OGR
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from Yes to No
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Easy fix? set to No
- Regression? set to No
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Please test with a recent QGIS release (2.18 or 3), if the issue/request is still valid change the affected version accordingly, if is fixed/implemented then close the ticket. Thanks!
- Resolution set to not reproducable
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Description updated (diff)
Closing for lack of feedback.
Also available in: Atom