Bug report #9475
"Recently used coordinate reference systems" listbox doesn't receive first mouse click in some contexts
|Affected QGIS version:||2.0.1||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||18067|
The Coordinate Reference System Selector has a "Recently used coordinate reference systems" listbox which can be used to assign a CRS to a layer. When I access this box through the Layer Properties dialog, and click on a recently used CRS, it appears at the bottom of the dialog as the Selected CRS. It also seems to work if you I use the Layer→Set CRS of Layer(s) menu item.
When I try to set CRS for the layer using fTools, the listbox does not recognize the first CRS clicked on, and nothing appears in Selected CRS. Clicking repeatedly doesn't do anything. Clicking on a second CRS is acknowledged, and that CRS appears in Selected CRS.Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Vector→Data Management Tools→Define Current Projection
- In the box next to "Use predefined spatial reference system" hit the Choose button.
- In the "Recently used coordinate reference systems" listbox, click on any CRS. Note that nothing happens.
- Click on the same CRS. Note that nothing happens.
- Click on a different CRS. Note that appears at the bottom of the dialog as the Selected CRS.