Feature request #9223
Raster continuous color scales
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||17844
When displaying a raster layer in Qgis with a linear interpolation of specified colors, the legend in the composer (and also in the main Qgis window) displays the discrete colors scheme.
Would it be possible to really displays the continuous color scale?
- Category set to Map Legend
- Easy fix? set to No
- Regression? set to No
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Please test with a recent QGIS release (2.18 or 3), if the issue/request is still valid change the affected version accordingly, if is fixed/implemented then close the ticket. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
- Subject changed from Legend displays discrete colors even if linear interpolation is set to Raster continuous color scales
- Description updated (diff)
Also available in: Atom