Bug report #9088
Text Annotation Symbols size is wrong in map composer
|Affected QGIS version:
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:
|Copied to github as #:
I am able to add text annotaion to map canvas without any problem.
Problem arises when going to map composer.
Text annotation symbol is very very small, no matter what size I make it in map canvas.
Seems to happen whatever symbol I use (circle, square triangle etc).
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - High Priority
do you have any evidence if this was working the right way in qgis 1.8?
- Assignee set to Giovanni Manghi
Text annotation symbols worked fine with QGIS 1.8.
Size of symbol on map canvas was the same on map composer.
- Category changed from Labelling to Map Composer/Printing
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
I'll tag this a regression, meanwhile can you test QGIS master and see if by any chance this has been fixed there? thanks.
I downloaded Master on 21 November.
The text annotation symbol problem is the same as that on stable version.
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.0.1 to master
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Future Release - High Priority to Version 2.2
- Operating System deleted (
Confirmed as a regression since 1.8
- Subject changed from Text Annotation Symbols to Text Annotation Symbols size is wrong in map composer
- Assignee set to Martin Dobias
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom