Bug report #9045
Font marker symbol not visible in style manager after restarting QGIS
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||17699|
This problem occurs when adding a the following font marker symbols to the Style Manager:
- Non-standard character from a common font e.g. Character À from the Arial Font (code 0 x 192).
- After this has been added and QGIS is restarted the character is replaced by a question mark:
- Character from a custom font e.g. After installing the OCHA-Icons-Bounded.ttf font available from (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1mi3wqgOCjMQTFmbFpHWERpT28/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1) and adding a Font Marker symbol to the style manager,
- the symbol is no longer visible in the Style Manager after restarting QGIS.
This problem does not occur in v1.8.0.
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.0.1 to master
- OS version deleted (
- Target version changed from Future Release - High Priority to Version 2.2
Martin Dobias wrote:
Works for me on linux (either case 1 and 2 work as expected)
Hi Martin, it does not happen on Linux but it does on Windows.