Bug report #8865
qgis fails to import/load all points from the attached .osm file
|Affected QGIS version:||2.0.1||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||17545|
Steps to reproduce:
1. Import topology from test_points.osm into QGIS (via Vector -> OpenStreetMap -> Import Toplogy ... )
2. Export points topology (via Vector -> OpenStreetMap -> Export ...)
3. Load the resulting spatialite into QGIS, and note the absence of points highlighted in qgis-missing-points.png
4. Using JOSM, load test_points.osm, and note the presence of amenity points missing in QGIS (highlighted in josm-good.png)
Some dark voodoo resulting in data lost :/ I'm setting priority to high as this is a silent issue that can result in people not knowing they could only import partial data.
Issue affecting QGIS 2.0, as well as current master (2.1).
#1 Updated by Martin Dobias over 9 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Fixed in 7dc20ef50719c94ccd24d4b862dd278931acb19d (master) and c8c802fba6ec3e903285ae6c8fd5af4e02415f0f (release-2_0)
#2 Updated by Mathieu Pellerin - nIRV over 9 years ago
That was fast Martin, thanks.