Bug report #8534
Unable to uninstall the Qgis
|Affected QGIS version:||1.8.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||wontfix|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||17285|
My PC Qgis is not installed properly,so i was trying to uninstall the program but i am getting the following meassage and uninstallation is stuck and not processing further
The error message is "Preremove.bat is not recognized
as an itnernal or external command.operator program or batch file"
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 7 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature request to Bug report
- Affected QGIS version set to 1.8.0
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Category set to Build/Install
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
Plase give more details. Did you used the "standalone" installer? why you say that "qgis is not installed correctly"?