Feature request #8112
GetLegendGraphic URL for each Layer in GetCapa
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes
Some clients need the GetLegendGraphic URl to be provided as child node of Layers-tag in getCapabilities file. I'm not sure but trying to interpret the specs this seems to be the expected behaviour usidng WMS with GetLegendGraphic and Layers, because of the links from WMS-Standard to SLD-Standard. If it is so this should be a Blocker for 2.0
I tried to prepare a fix, but I'm not sure if this should be implemented in qgswmsserver.cpp or in qgsprojectparser.cpp (QgsProjectParser::layersAndStylesCapabilities)
The element you want in the GetCapabilities is not mandatory.
QGIS-Server already provide the URL for GetLegendGraphic and WMS client can construct the URL based on layer name and style name.
I don't think it's a high priority issue.
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from No to Yes
- Assignee set to Marco Hugentobler
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - High Priority
- Target version changed from Future Release - High Priority to Future Release - Lower Priority
We are in feature freeze, the pull-request will be merged just after release. I have tested it, and it works fine.
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
This pull request is in master with the commit d6535a8
Also available in: Atom