Bug report #7917
Ignore GetMap/GetFeatureInfo options disappeared from Create/Modify WFS connection dialogs
|Category:||Web Services clients/WFS|
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Mac, maybe others||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||16789|
The checkbox fields:
- Ignore GetMap URI reported in capabilities
- Ignore GetFeatureInfo URI reported in capabilities
are shown when creating a new connection, but not when editing an existing one.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 8 years ago
- Target version set to Version 2.0.0
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
- Subject changed from "Create WFS connection" dialog is different from "modify WFS connection" to Ignore GetMap/GetFeatureInfo options disappeared from Create/Modify WFS connection dialogs
This is true on QGIS 1.8, in QGIS master those options do not show at all in either dialogs. It seems strange to me that this was done on purpose, but I may be wrong. If it is a bug then is a blocker. I will ask the developers.
#3 Updated by Jürgen Fischer about 8 years ago
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Chris Berkhout wrote:
Yes, I got mixed up with the versions. Sorry, 1.8.0 has the disappearing fields, master has just no ignore options in WFS (and WFS has a lot of options).
It does seem strange though, would be good to get the developers' intention confirmed.
WFS doesn't have GetMap and GetFeatureInfo, so there's nothing to ignore anyway.