Bug report #7389
line pattern fill broken in composer rendered map since merging of data_defined_symbology branch
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||16360|
Since the merging of the 'data_defined_symbology' branch (see 6afd9f43b33d028ef242f0dbee3f535d560d677a), the line pattern fill symbology is broken when exporting maps as images through the composer.
When QGIS exports maps as image, it renders line pattern filled polygons using distance and line width values as map units irrespective of whether it was set to millimeters or map units.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Create a new project
2. Set the projection to EPSG 3148 "UTM Indian 1960 48N"
3. Load the attached polygon shapefile
4. Set the symbology of the added polygon layer to line pattern fill (no need to change settings of the line pattern fill, the default - which uses millimeters - will do fine)
5. Create a new print composer
6. Add a map item
5. Export the composer as image
While the line pattern fill renders OK on the QGIS canvas, the exported image shows the distance and line width unit is using "map unit", even though it is set to "millimeters".