Bug report #7059
From EPSG3003 to EPSG4326 matter
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||16144|
I have this situation
1. I get some POI from google earth (file submitted as Waypoints.kml)
2. I import them in qgis (crs EPSG3003 with "enable 'on the fly'..." on)
3. I get maps by wms system of Tuscany Geoscopio (url http://web.rete.toscana.it/sgrwms/com.rt.wms.RTmap and I choose the layers with id 37 and 38 and the crs 3003): the points seem to match with their position in Google Earth.
4. I save the POI as a shp file (file submitted: shp1_EPSG3003.shp)
5. I add the shp file into qgis
6. I save the shp file as a new shp file with a different crs (EPSG 4326, file submitted as shp2_EPSG4326.shp)
7. I start a new project with EPSG 4326
8. I get maps by wms system of Tuscany Geoscopio (url http://web.rete.toscana.it/sgrwms/com.rt.wms.RTmap and I choose the layers with id 37 and 38 and the crs 4326)
9. I add the shape file I create (EPSG4326: shp2_EPSG4326.shp)
The matter is that in the EPSG4326 project the points aren't placed in the same streets as the EPSG3003 project: the projection seems to be wrong.
What's wrong? Is the WMS using 4326 wrong? Or am I,somehow, wrong?
Thanks for your help and bye