Bug report #6594
curved placement label not fulling circular line
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||end of life|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||15785|
I just noticed the labelling engine is misplacing a label (i.e. not following line) when using the curved placement alongside a circular line. See attached screenshot.
1. In a new project, load the attached shapefile
2. Enable labelling with this conditional query "highway" IN ('primary', 'secondary', 'tertiary') *
3. Set project's projection to EPSG:3148 (UTM Indian 1960 48N)
4. Set scale to 1:15108
5. Zoom in the region shown in the screenshot.
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 3 years ago
- Resolution set to end of life
- Status changed from Open to Closed
End of life notice: QGIS 2.18 LTR