Bug report #6313
C++ Runtime error when opening project
|Affected QGIS version:
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:
|Copied to github as #:
I recently moved to a new computer and I can't open any of my old project files.
My windows user folder is identical on the new computer so I don't think it can be anything to do with data layer file paths. The error is this: http://i49.tinypic.com/k9fg9v.png
A sample project file is here: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=6FAAA8D9EE512562!2686&authkey=!AKl554zNqe6Qads
Any help would be great.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 11 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Affected QGIS version changed from master to 1.8.0
- Resolution set to invalid
- Target version set to Version 2.0.0
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Category set to Project Loading/Saving
The problem are the missing .csv layers you have in your project. Try remove them manually and you will see that qgis will not crash. This issue is affecting qgis 1.8 but has been fixed in qgis master.