Bug report #6246
Edit widget "range": cannot set negative values
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||15553
In Edit dialog ui when select the range control it's impossible to set negative value.
- Subject changed from Field range control to Edit widget "range": cannot set negative values
- OS version deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
- Category set to Vectors
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Hello, bug triage...
this is fixed, at least in QGIS 2.13...
I am closing this bug.
Also available in: Atom