Bug report #5871

WCS layers do not show anymore

Added by Giovanni Manghi over 10 years ago. Updated over 10 years ago.

Status:Closed
Priority:Normal
Assignee:Marco Hugentobler
Category:Rasters
Affected QGIS version:master Regression?:No
Operating System: Easy fix?:No
Pull Request or Patch supplied:No Resolution:invalid
Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:No Copied to github as #:15332

Description

Somewhere in between

QGIS version
1.9.0-Master
QGIS code revision
480c860

and

QGIS version
1.9.0-Master
QGIS code revision
50ce03a

qgis lost the ability to show WCS layers. Maybe it is related to one of the commits about the rasters.

You can use this

http://mapserver.uevora.pt/cgi-bin/ue_wcs

to test

History

#1 Updated by Radim Blazek over 10 years ago

It works, you just have to select the bands manually in properties - style.

#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 10 years ago

Radim Blazek wrote:

It works, you just have to select the bands manually in properties - style.

oh, I see.

But it isn't a little counter intuitive user side? In this way the user can be lead to think there is a issue server side.

#3 Updated by Radim Blazek over 10 years ago

It is early devel version, rasters are under heavy development, obviously it has to be fixed. It is maybe better just to send an e-mail to mailing list instead of filling an issue in this stage of development .

#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 10 years ago

Radim Blazek wrote:

It is early devel version, rasters are under heavy development, obviously it has to be fixed. It is maybe better just to send an e-mail to mailing list instead of filling an issue in this stage of development .

Hi Radim, my wasn't a complaint, I though the change was on purpose. In general I prefer to write here because in the dev mailing list my mails are often ignored.

#5 Updated by Marco Hugentobler over 10 years ago

I think this is the same issue as 5867. Go to settings->options->rendering->raster and set RedBand to 1, GreenBand to 2, BlueBand to 3. This is also the default, but for people that work with master, a recent bug was setting this numbers to funny values.

Please test and close if it works.

#6 Updated by Marco Hugentobler over 10 years ago

  • Status changed from Open to Feedback

#7 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 10 years ago

  • Resolution set to invalid
  • Status changed from Feedback to Closed

Marco Hugentobler wrote:

I think this is the same issue as 5867. Go to settings->options->rendering->raster and set RedBand to 1, GreenBand to 2, BlueBand to 3. This is also the default, but for people that work with master, a recent bug was setting this numbers to funny values.

Please test and close if it works.

correct

Also available in: Atom PDF