Feature request #5488
Allow all parameter types to be optional
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
Currently only layers can be.
It is usefull also for all other types (number, string, file, crs, ...)
Tried gdalwarp, it is surprising to see the "source crs" param filled with 4326 while the layer is utm.
Yes, that is not good, but now only a default value can be set...and the default value cannot change for each layer. That would require creating a custom interface for the algorithm
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from 78 to QGIS Application
- Category set to Processing/Core
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Target version set to Version 2.14
Implemented in the commit 55e75addcecdcfe7d8f611506ad7ab1fc7970ec0
Also available in: Atom