Bug report #51
Open file and view by extension
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Gentoo||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||10110|
1)Select Open Raster or Vector
2)Go in a folder with only one kind of file (for example .shp)
3)File are correctly showned
4)Change the file type (example MapInfo file)
5)Switch back to the type of file in point 2
6)No file is showned
The same happen with raster file.
#2 Updated by balazovic-mailbox-sk - almost 14 years ago
I've observed similar issue with a little bit different steps:
1. Select Add Raster or Vector
2. Change File filter to All files (*.*)
3. Select and open some file
4. Select Add Raster or Vector
5. File filter is set to All files (*.*) but there are displayed only files of (previous) filter.
Compiled against Qt 4.1.0
#5 Updated by Gavin Macaulay - almost 14 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
This is a bug in Qt 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 (see http://www.trolltech.com/developer/tasktracker.html?method=entry&id=106783).
It will be fixed in Qt 4.1.3 (or so it says on the above page).