Bug report #499
Missing "What's this?" button
|Assignee:||Gavin Macaulay -|
|Category:||Documentation and Help|
|Affected QGIS version:||
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||
||Copied to github as #:||10558
In current QGIS version the "What's this?" button is missing although almost all items in Toolbar has defined help texts for "Whats this" but these are currently unreachable.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
This function has been removed at 0.8, but the text remains in the event it is added back in at a later version.
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Resolution deleted (
Moved to milestone 0.8.2 since we wont be fixing any further issues before the 0.8.1 release
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
Fixed in svn dff946a2 (SVN r7383). There is now a "What's this" icon in the Help toolbar.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Milestone Version 0.9.1 deleted
Also available in: Atom