Bug report #4638
WFS Dialog: First item automatically selected
|Category:||Web Services clients/WFS|
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||14539|
In the latest dev version (1.9.90-Alpha 700e6b4), selecting an item in the Layers list box (other than the first) also selects the first item.
#2 Updated by Bill Clay almost 11 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
A fix for this is included in the version 3 patch for WFS attached today to issue 4604. New behavior:
- If the WFS provider advertises a single layer, it is automatically selected when the dialog opens.
- If the provider advertises multiple layers, NONE of them are selected when the dialog opens.
- The "Apply" button is disabled unless at least one layer is selected.