Bug report #4242
[OsX] Program crashing when applying custom rgb color for line color
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Operating System:||Mac OSX
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes
||Copied to github as #:||14193
The program is crashing when trying to assign a custom rgb value for a line color.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to Yes
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Still true? please add more details, like QGIS version, a sample of the data and exact steps to replicate the issue.
- Subject changed from Program crashing when applying custom rgb color for line color to [OsX] Program crashing when applying custom rgb color for line color
It does not happens on Linux and Windows.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
Closing for lack of feedback. Reopen if necessary.
Also available in: Atom