Feature request #4143
list of last used
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||14123|
I think that it will be very positive for QGIS-users to add:
- List of last used styles of labels, map colours etc. (it will be faster than loading it every time)
- Easier adding north arrow (now arrows are together with other images, so we need more time to find proper or we need to manually select proper image file).
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 11 years ago
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 11 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
#3 Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
#4 Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 7 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hello, bug triage...
with QGIS 2.13 (and previous versions), you can copy/paste styles between layers and it should fix your style list problem .
For colors, there is the recent colors group and it should fix your color last used problem.
FFor north arrows, they can be added as images on the composer but I do agree that the "Search directories" group box should display SVG groups to easily spot the arrows.
#5 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 6 years ago
- Easy fix? set to No