Bug report #4044
loosing features when using New Symbology, Graduated symbol
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Ubuntu||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||14030|
When opening a shapefile (see test data attachement), and using Graduated symbol (new symbology), certain features are not shown anymore.
It looks like they do not have a symbol anymore.
- start qgis
- open vector layer (attached)
- will open ok as single symbol layer, showing all 12 provinces of the netherlands
- open layer properties dialog, tab style (we are in new symbology here!)
- choose 'Graduated' and leave all on default values (see screendump dialog.png)
(number of classes = 5, Mode = Equal interval, Column = PROVC)
- click 'Classify' and then 'Apply'
- now 'limburg' in lower left bottom is 'disappearing': seems not to have a symbol anymore ?
see screendump (limburg.png)