Feature request #3473
Horizontal offset for Simple line and Marker line layer's type
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13533
Nice feature would be possibility to set horizontal offset for Simple line and Marker line layer's type in new symbology. Now implemented only vertical offset.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Status info deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Can you add a use case to explain how the horizontal offset would be useful?
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
simple line offset is now both H/V and marker line has both options (in symbol options).
Also available in: Atom