Feature request #3423
OSM plugin: add tags/values when upload
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
When you upload osm files in qgis with the "osm plugin", the columns that the plugin should be added, are not all the tags available. To add columns/tag, OsmLoadDlg.py must edit (the file in /usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/osm) about line 55 and add the tags that interest them.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
How can I get beside "timestamp" and "user" of the node-tag in unique columns the other node-tags "id", "version", "uid", "changeset", "lat" and "lon"?
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
The new OpenStreetMap support coming in 2.0 does not allow editing and uploading of OSM data. The current plugin with editing support has been removed.
Also available in: Atom