Feature request #3402
Feature count when using classifed symbology
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13462
When using a classified symbology the "feature count" option in the legend shows the feature count of every class. It would be nice to see the total feature count of the layer too.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Resolution set to fixed
Total feature count is now appended to layer name in the same manner as to classes.
Work done by Faunalia for Agence de l'eau Adour Garonne.
great work all you did around feature count, thanks. I tested today in ff78ef1. Total feature count seems incorrect,it seems to be minored by 1 all the time.
See attached picture.
regis Haubourg wrote:
I tested today in ff78ef1. Total feature count seems incorrect,it seems to be minored by 1 all the time.
You are right, there was a bug but it was fixed in the mean time by 038acbc760, please try again. Thanks for testing.
Also available in: Atom