Feature request #2946
Metadata section report uncorrect dimension of archive for 3D shapefiles
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13006
In the property -> metadata section
for shapefiles archive was reported always the 2D version of the geometry.
for a shapefile of 3D arcs shapefile,
in the metadata section the geometry reported is always Line not Line3D.
I attached a patch.
It fixes the issue for vector layers by appending "3D" to the geometry type displayed in Layer->Properies->Metadata.
I tried it with a 3D PostGIS layer too, but seems the patch doesn't work as expected in that case.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Easy fix? set to No
- Description updated (diff)
Still persists in QGIS 2.99
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom