Bug report #2937
New labeling: interval between chars in curved labels is too small in printed copy.
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Debian||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||12997|
If map with curved labels is printed, intervals between chars is too small.
Steps to reproduce:
1) create any linear vector layer;
2) add some features with non-NULL text attributes;
3) go to Layer->Labeling, enable new labelng for this layer, select curved placement;
4) add print composer, add map, export map to pdf;
5) labels will be almost unreadable in PDF file.
#1 Updated by Borys Jurgiel almost 13 years ago
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from Open to Closed
#2 Updated by Borys Jurgiel almost 13 years ago
sorry, duplicates 2796