Feature request #2830
symbology: add option to sort size-scaled symbols with largest at bottom
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
When using an attribute column to scale symbol sizes according to their attribute value, there should be an option to sort the symbols so that the largest are at the bottom. Otherwise smaller symbols might be covered by others and thus made invisible.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Assignee deleted (
This is now possible via the "Control feature rendering order" parameter, so closing.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Apparently I didn't close this correctly the last time (shouldn't setting a Resolution automatically close the bug ?).
mlennert - wrote:
shouldn't setting a Resolution automatically close the bug ?).
maybe it should, but it does not.
Also available in: Atom