Feature request #2824
label color lost when canceling
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||12884|
- Let's have a vector layer, say containing surfaces.
- Go to the layer properties, tab "Label" (2nd one).
- Check "Display the labels", assign a field, and define a font color (for ex. dark blue).
- Click on the "Color" button again, then click "Cancel".
- Click on the "Color" button again, the color is back to black
- The font color is also lost when clicking "Cancel" in the font definition window. The reset of the color also happens when the color has already been applied and saved.