Feature request #2673
Enhancements for georeferencer
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||12733|
This patch adds the following functionality to the georeferencer:
- georef window can be docked / undocked (configure georeferencer dialog)
- gcp items may show ids / coords / ids and coords
- it is possible to print a pdf report after transformation that contains information about the parameters and the residuals
(pdf icon in transformation settings)
- for linear transformation, it is also possible to do warping (e.g. if resolution change is needed )
- it adds the possibility to do helmert transformation with a world file. However, because QGIS is at the moment slow reading rasters with rotated world files, this possibility is disabled for helmert transformation at the moment
Manuel, could you review the patch?
#1 Updated by mmassing - almost 10 years ago
thanks for the patch, looks great. One question though, is it the intended behaviour that
the pdf report generator uses the current viewport of the georeferencer to show the input image,
instead of e.g. the bounding box of the whole input file?
Also, I'd rename the method "getOriginRotationScale" to "getOriginScaleRotation" to match the function arguments/other classes, if you don't mind :-)
#2 Updated by mmassing - almost 10 years ago
I have commited part of the patch in a9f345f0 (SVN r13437), except for the dock widget stuff.
The dock widget code unfortunately lead to a crash on plugin exit and screen corruption
upon undocking, so I'm holding back that part until I know what the cause is.
It seems to have occured only after an update to Qt 4.6, so this might be a Qt 4.6