Feature request #2514
diagrams: add bar charts with support for negative values
|Assignee:||Marco Hugentobler||% Done:|
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
if a column with negative values is added to the diagram overlay configurations then is discarded and not show in the resulting graphic.
Tested on qgis trunk.
#5 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
- Start date set to 12/25/2011
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Category deleted (
- Subject changed from diagram overlay: does not work with negative values to diagrams: add bar charts with support for negative values
In the new diagrams implementation the bar charts are missing, so this can turn into a feature request.