Feature request #2365
Allow grid annotation displacement when using "annotation position: inside frame"
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||12425|
grid annotation are over the grid lines, allow setting a displacement.
#2 Updated by pablotcarreira - about 10 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Resolution deleted (
Replying to [comment:1 lutra]:
Maybe you missed those settings?
Actually you can choose:
annotation position (inside/outside), direction, distance to map frame.
Reopen if necessary.
I'm sorry, I haven´t explained it correctly: When set to horizontal and vertical the grid lines sometimes makes it hard to see the annotation when they have the same color.
I is not a bug indeed, changing to enhancement...
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Assignee changed from nobody - to Marco Hugentobler
- Subject changed from Allow grid annotation displacement to Allow grid annotation displacement when using "annotation position: inside frame"
This would allow to have a better readability of the map when the grid and the annotation have the same color