Feature request #225
Make attribute actions work on multiple features
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||10284|
People are regularily asking questions on how to use attribute actions to do the same thing to a selection of features, but currently, actions only work on a single feature.
#1 Updated by Tim Sutton over 13 years ago
Changed to minor under the following scheme:
- blocker - bugs that should block the release. Since we are going to release pretty much 'come what may' I would like no bugs
- allocated to this category without consultation with me and / or PSC
- critical - bugs that cause the application to crash or corrupt data
- major - application features that do not function at all
- minor - features that function but imerfectly e.g. labels placing incorrectly
- trivial - gui useability issues or small issues with the documentation, install notes etc.