Bug report #21985
Impossible to type the right brace character in the python console
|Affected QGIS version:||3.6.2||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Windows 10 PRO||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||29800|
It is impossible to type "}" in the python console or in the python script editor.NB :
- the character is yet visible if it
- already exists in the opened script
- is generated by an output in the console (
- is pasted
- tested with standard french keyboard with default layout
- no problem detected on any other qgis input field
#2 Updated by Pierre Kremer 11 months ago
Giovanni Manghi wrote:
Duplicate of #21203 ?
Removing the shortcut "Ctrl+Alt+=" solved the problem.
I suggest that these shortcuts using Ctrl+Alt should not be set by default. Or maybe they can be made dependent on the current language / keyboard layout ?