Bug report #21890
r.neighbors does not work
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.4||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||windows 7||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||29705|
Hi everyone, I'm a new member. I would like to point out that the conversion from shapefile to raster is not possible, with no tools.
I also ask for courtesy if the r.neighbors command (for raster analysis with floating window) can be restored as it does not work.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 3 years ago
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Category changed from Unknown to Processing/GRASS
- Subject changed from r.neighbors does not work, can it be restored? to r.neighbors does not work
A couple of things/questions:
1) 1 issue per ticket
2) there are several tools in the processing toolbox to convert vector to rasters, what are you using and if is not working what is the error message?
3) what is the error message you get with r.neighbors