Bug report #215
svg export doesn't do text
|Assignee:||Steven Bell -|
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||All||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||10274|
The save as svg option in the map composer doesn't include any of the text from the composer items (e.g., legend text, a label, and even text labels on map features).
This looks like a problem with Qt's support for svg rather than a qgis problem.
#1 Updated by Tim Sutton about 13 years ago
- blocker - bugs that should block the release. Since we are going to release pretty much 'come what may' I would like no bugs
- allocated to this category without consultation with me and / or PSC
- critical - bugs that cause the application to crash or corrupt data
- major - application features that do not function at all
- minor - features that function but imerfectly e.g. labels placing incorrectly
- trivial - gui useability issues or small issues with the documentation, install notes etc.
Reassigned to Steven Bell who is working on composer stuff lately