Bug report #21356
Processing - Export to PostgreSQL (available connections)
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.4||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||29174|
This script has several problems especially when use iterate over...
- doesn't create multiple layers but only a single layer, if overwrite is checked remain only the last feature;
- if the source layer is a postgres layer, the name of new one layer is a concatenation of <new schema>.<source schema>.<table name> instead of <new schema>.<table name>;
- if the source is postgres doesn't check if source layer and new layer are the same.
I think that the names of output layers could be created in a composer in order to have maximum flexibility.
Finally two cosmetic wish:
- the counter goes from 0 to number of feature instead from 1 to number of feature;
- change the iterator icon is in a checkbox widget.