Bug report #21198
Batch processing progress bar never completes
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.5||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||29016|
running batch processes for reprojections with gdalwarp
rasters are reprojected, but the batch process doesn't complete.
progress bar gets to 80 or 90% but never finishes.
progress bar continues to scroll at bottom of application even after batch processing dialog box is closed.
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi 11 months ago
- Operating System deleted (
- Affected QGIS version changed from 3.4.4 to 3.4.5
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Category changed from Processing/GDAL to Processing/Core
- Subject changed from Batch processing never completes to Batch processing progress bar never completes
I have also seen this, and not with GDAL tools (core ones).