Bug report #20636
Saving styles as SLD is broken
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.4||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||worksforme|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||28456|
- add vector layer to canvas
- right click on vector layer and select 'Properties'
- click 'Style' button and select 'Save Style...'
The expected sld file can't be generated.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Can't save style into sld file to Saving styles as SLD is broken
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Affected QGIS version changed from 3.4.0 to 3.4.1
- Operating System deleted (
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
Confirmed here too.
Message is like:
ERROR: Failed to created SLD style file as /home/giovanni/Desktop/test_style. Check file permissions and retry.
even if saving in a folder that clearly has write permissions.
#3 Updated by zackad developer almost 2 years ago
I've upload a video demo if that would help.
https://youtu.be/-CLllm52Rf0 (sorry for bad quality video)
My computer setup:
- Ubuntu 16.04
- using ubuntugis repository
- QGIS version 3.4.4
- using shapefile and gpkg as data source
also has this problem with windows version.